Tuesday 2 April 2013

Funny - Part II


Throwing knives on wife's picture
Husband was throwing knives on wife's picture. All were missing the target!        
Suddenly he received call from her "Hi, what r u doing?"   
His honest reply, "MISSING U"

I will think about it
When a married man says "I'll think about it",
What he really means that,  He doesn't know his wife's opinion yet..

Habbit of talking in sleep
A Lady to Doctor:    
My husband has  habit of talking in sleep! what shud i give him to cure
Dr: Give him an Opportunity to speak wen hez awake

Part & Art of living
Having "WIFE" Is A Part Of Living...
But Having "GIRLFRIEND" Along With The "WIFE" Is Art Of Living.

Head & Neck of the family
It is said that Husband is the head of the family, but remember that wife is the Neck of the family & the Neck can turn the Head exactly the way she wants.

Wife: Do you want dinner?
Wife: Do you want dinner?  
Husband: Sure, what are my choices?        
Wife: Yes and no.

What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?
What is the Difference between Mother & Wife?     
A - One Woman Brings U into this world crying... & the other ensures U Continue to do so.

To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire
Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman.    
Interviewer: "What were you before you married her?"     
Millionaire: "A Billionaire"

I look at your picture and the problem disappears
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?       
Darling: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Darling: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem Can there be greater than this one?

Wife: honey what r u looking 4?
Wife: honey, what r u looking 4?     
Husband: nothing
Wife: why have u been reading our marriage certificate 4 an hour?           
Husband: i was just looking 4 the expiry date


No comments:

Post a Comment